Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blog of the Day - My Speech

In behalf of me, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to accept this wonderful award


Blog Awards Winner
oct. 30, 2008

It truly changes me as a blogger, now i know that i have the potential to be the next Shakespeare, Helen Keller and even J.K. Rollins.

To all the judges of this very reputable award giving body, Thank you very much for accepting my own nomination, now I really believe that no one knows ourselves better except us. (teary eye). In my country, my God, they do not bother to recognize my skill, i know because they are afraid... really afraid that I will be famous. bwahahahaah!

By the way highway, Aside from writing I am also good in singing and dancing so watch out American Idol judges, I'm sure you'l give me the yellow pass saying I'm going to hollywood!

I will prove to all of you that I have more talent than Jasmine Trias.


but infairness. she's great in this performance:




Its my time to shine!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

di ko gets