Sunday, October 26, 2008

Campaign Donations

My wallet is now open for donations. I am running this 2010 election. No I am not comelec to run the election, what I am saying is that I am planning to run this election. You know run? Not Forrest Gump way of advocacy neither the running priest. I want to run and be the president of this country. But please don’t let GMA run again this 2010. She’s undefeatable. All the opponents and oppositions are now dead if not sick. Is she a cursed or she curse? What a power (grabber)! Look what happened to Roco, FPJ, Cardinal Sin and Cory (seriously, I love this woman, let’s pray for her).

If I become a president, I will have a completely different system.

First I will change the name of this country.

Philippines is a colonial name from Spanish King.

I’m considering the following:

1. PulangLupa : redsoil, a land of brave / courageous people. Land fertiled with blood.

2. Barangay : it symbolizes our first government system.

3. Maharlika : nice name with asian root but a bit elitist.

4. Silahisan : a land blessed by the radiance of the sun. Also a country full of bisexuals.

What name do you suggest?

more changes will come...

No comments: